There is a rampant addiction crisis in the US, with millions of families and individuals feeing the impact each day. Overcoming an addiction
to opioids, alcohol, or even illicit drugs is never easy, even with loving friends and family to provide support. When you are considering a rehab center or facility in Florida, you may be curious about the aftercare that is provided and the type of assistance you will receive once you have completed your program in its entirety. Understanding the types of rehabilitation programs that Florida offers along with aftercare options is a way to find a solution that is best to help get your life back on track.
Types of Florida Rehabilitation Programs
In Florida, there are multiple rehabilitation programs available to assist those who struggle with a range of addictions. Inpatient rehab facilities, as well as outpatient programs, are the most prevalent types of rehabilitation solutions available in the State of Florida. Comparing both inpatient and outpatient programs is highly advisable when choosing a center or treatment facility that is optimal for you.
Inpatient Rehabilitation Centers Inpatient rehabilitation centers
require individuals in need of care and assistance to live within the center or facility itself. Those seeking inpatient care must live within the center or facility throughout the entirety of the duration of the addiction program. With an inpatient facility, you will have the opportunity to work together with both medical professionals as well as addiction specialists as they help you learn how to get your life back on track. Some of the advantages of an inpatient rehab facility include:
- Medically Monitored Detoxing: If you are in need of a medically monitored detox, an inpatient rehab center is ideal. Medically monitored detox ensures your health and safety with proper medical guidance and observation.
- Counseling and Therapy: Inpatient programs provide both individual and group therapy sessions which are extremely helpful for those who are seeking an outlet to share struggles and obstacles in a safe and judgment-free environment.
- Zero-Tolerance Environment: Inpatient facilities provide a zero-tolerance environment. A zero-tolerance environment prohibits individuals from using or possessing any form of alcohol, tobacco, or drugs. Prescription medications may be provided by staff if necessary during treatment, depending on your needs.
- Routines: Addictions can cause individuals to lose track of time while maintaining a healthy and regular routine. With an inpatient rehabilitation facility, relearn how to create and stick to a routine that is beneficial both mentally and physically. With a routine in place it is much easier to avoid temptations or finding yourself in tough situations that may cause you to relapse.
- Activities: Relearn how to find joy in simple hobbies and activities that you once loved or cherished. Spend time socializing with others, learning a new skill, or using physical exercise as a way to keep you on the right track as you work towards a new life of sobriety.
Outpatient Rehabilitation Programs
Outpatient rehabilitation programs are also available in the State of Florida. With an outpatient program, you have the ability to continue living at home while attending work without being required to live within a facility or center. Outpatient programs often extend to therapy, counseling, and with intensive outpatient programs, monitored detoxing. Outpatient programs are ideal for those who have a strong support system or for those who have only a slight addiction with the ability to steer clear from outside temptations.
Aftercare and Support
Getting continuous treatment and aftercare is vital for those struggling with addiction, even if you have completed a 30, 60, or 90-day inpatient rehabilitation program. Aftercare solutions help individuals to reintegrate back into a normal routine with work and local resources. Additionally, aftercare solutions are also available for those who are seeking local group therapy sessions, individual counseling, and even sponsorship meetings. Before choosing an inpatient or outpatient program that is best for your needs, it is important to inquire about the type of aftercare you will receive once your program has been completed. With the right support system and proper aftercare services, feel comfortable and confident moving forward in your life as you get it back on track. Are you ready to take the next step to get your life back on track? We can help. Our counselors are available 24 hours a day. Call us at 123-456-7890 to learn more about our Florida rehabilitation programs and to discover which treatment options are right for you today.