The scientific community acknowledges there’s a problem with drugs and alcohol abuse in today’s societies just as much as the general public does. However, recognizing a problem doesn’t guarantee to find a solution to it. And, as we, at Genesis House, have noticed, this is the most strident problem with substance addiction at this moment – lacking a one-hit treatment.
Instead, the top substance abuse treatment centers in Florida use a wide variety of programs to get the desired result. After years of research, and after gaining enough experience to realize what works and what doesn’t, we have developed and polished several programs like:
- The Residential Program – Gaining access to a luxurious location, consisting of eight buildings, palm trees, a volleyball court, a pool, and an exotic vibe, uplifting the spirit and mind. The 12-step residential program will take place during the working days of the week, while the weekend is reserved for recreational activities such as meditation, picnics, movies, beach walks, massaging and many others.
- Physical and Psychological Detox – There can be no rehab treatment without a detoxification stage, to cleanse the body and the mind from the physiological residues of the substance. It is one of the best ways of controlling the withdrawal in the initial stages, as well as minimizing the addict’s cravings. The duration of the detox program can be between several days to two weeks, depending on the patient’s general condition.
- The Dual-Diagnosis Treatment – Also known as co-occurring disorders, dual-diagnosis defines the state of a patient who’s suffering from both a substance addiction and an additional mental disorder, either caused by addiction or already in place before it. The dual-diagnosis treatment is vital because, in many cases, the mental disorder may be responsible for the individual’s tendency towards substance abuse. And treating the addiction but not addressing the psychological disorder may result in the patient relapsing shortly after completing the treatment.
- The Christian Track Recovery – Our substance abuse treatment centers in Florida use religion as a powerful tool of restoring people’s hope, strengthen their determination, and uplift their spirit in the battle with a substance that can dehumanize and destroy even the strongest of us. The Christian philosophy can prove invaluable in maximizing the efficiency of the recovery process.
- The Family Program – The positive impact of family members can become a valuable asset in the fight against psychological addiction. Patients need the comfort and the spiritual support of the loved ones if they are to remain sober in the long run. Family sessions will be put in place to discuss the individual’s situation and allow family members to participate in meetings with the primary therapist for open, meaningful talks.
Our leading substance abuse treatment centers in Florida rely on the latest scientific findings in the field of medicine and psychology to ensure a higher rate of success for our programs. At Genesis House, everything we do is for the patient’s future. No matter how severe the addiction is, together we can find a solution. Don’t wait for the situation to aggravate. Call for an appointment, and we’ll take it from there!Substance Abuse Treatment Centers Florida