Are you suffering because your child is addicted to drugs, alcohol or both? Maybe he or she has a dual diagnosis with mental illness.
If so, you’re probably confused and frustrated. You might think your treatment options are limited. You might feel that you have nowhere to turn. But there is an affordable, comprehensive detox center in Lake Worth.
Hold onto Hope
If your son or daughter is suffering from addiction, detox is the first step on the road to recovery. Once it’s done, true healing from the addiction can begin.
As you know, your child is different when he or she is on drugs. That’s because addiction changes a person’s brain chemistry. You may have forgotten what your child’s true personality was like under the haze of chemicals. After detox, you’ll see that healthy, happy child you used to know.
What Detox Does
- Purges the alcohol or drugs from the body.
- Allows the brain and body to begin healing.
- Lets the addict begin thinking clearly.
After months or years of abusing drugs and alcohol, a person’s body develops a dependence on it. Detox serves to break that dependence so that the addict can begin working on the psychological and emotional reasons for their addiction.
Dangers of Detox
- Detox is a shock to the body and can be dangerous if not medically monitored.
- At our center, we ensure that the detox is done under complete medical supervision.
- We provide treatment of detox-related symptoms.
Symptoms of alcohol or drug detox include severe shaking, sweating, chills, vomiting and diarrhea. Since a full detox can take up to 10 days, it’s important that the detox is done in a safe, secure place under medical supervision.
Is it Affordable?
If you’re concerned about the cost of detox, keep the following in mind.
- Most health insurance plans cover addiction detox.
- We will work with your insurance company to ensure coverage.
- Detox is more affordable than a lengthy stay in a rehabilitation center.
Help is at Hand
Addiction wreaks havoc on an addict and the addict’s family. Now there’s hope for you and your child. Just come into our detox center in Lake Worth, Florida, and take the first steps toward a brighter, better future.
Our experienced, compassionate counselors will walk you through the admission process and discuss options for follow-up treatment. If you need an affordable detox center in Lake Worth, call us today:844-903-2111